Last Post and Why I Made This Blog



Well, it’s 2025/26 and not 2013 or 2005, to be reading a blog and I am very well aware of that.

But as a fan, I wanted to have something that could be shared from one fan to another, between like minded fans, beyond Instagram. I wanted to keep something that wasn’t shallow, wasn’t created for praise or views but something genuinely made purely out of love.

Despite knowing that having a blog is outdated today, I still chose to create one about him simply because I wanted a space to express things that, in my opinion, aren’t always possible on Instagram. Instagram, for me, sometimes feels too fast and surface level, so I wanted to keep something more personal, honest, and made out of pure love.

Though I wanted to keep the blog active for a little longer but somehow I feel that this is the right time to bring it to an end.

However if you are reading this right now, I would request you to read these posts on the blog at least once:

1) Why You Should Listen to Shaan’s Songs - More Than Music, It’s a Choice That Heals, Uplifts, and Protects

2) 30 Major Life Lessons from Shaan: Living Life the Shaan Way

3) The World Calls Him Shaan, She Just Calls Him Home. Radhika Mukherjee: The Unseen Lyrics Behind Shaan’s Every Tune

4) Singer Shaan: A Star Who Shines Without Noise

5) Shaan: The Most Genuine Judge in Singing Reality Shows | A Mentor for Life

To find these posts, just type the first three or four words of the title into the search bar above and you’ll find them.

I still have an Instagram fan page with the same name, so if you want to visit, you can go and check it out. Even on Instagram, you won’t find countless posts because I have always preferred posting only when I genuinely had something to say. I have tried to pour my heart into those limited posts....imperfectly imperfect.

Because that was the whole point for me... to touch upon the things that are close to my heart and simply pour them out.

So, yes… that’s it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaan: The Most Genuine Judge in Singing Reality Shows | A Mentor for Life

The World Calls Him Shaan, She Just Calls Him Home. Radhika Mukherjee : The Unseen Lyrics Behind Shaan’s Every Tune

Shaan is Sukoon - Shaan’s Latest Song “Sukoon Hain” Feels Like a Safe Home